Sell Tickets On Dance Box Office
PhiladelphiaDANCE.org’s ONLINE TICKETING SERVICE
WHY SELL TICKETS ON DANCE BOX OFFICE
IT’S 100% FREE TO SELL TICKETS
We never charge you for selling tickets through Dance Box Office. No set-up fees, no sales fees, and no long-term contracts. Our pricing includes all credit card processing. No merchant account required. No expenses! You get your full ticket price, no fees are taken out unlike PayPal and other services. A surcharge of $1.90 per ticket is added to ticket purchasers price to cover transaction and handling costs. Our fees are competitive with other online services!
FAST TURN AROUND TIME & CUSTOMIZATION
You will be up and running in under 48 hours or less. Include images and videos to your event to attract ticket buyers.
Running a promotion or trying to offer a special rate for a given target audience – no problem. You can offer coupons for redemption through our site with any given coupon code and parameters you would like!
You can collect donations in addition to your ticket sales. A great way to generate additional revenue!
Our new responsive design works with any mobile device to allow for mobile ticketing!
YOUR OWN WEB LOG IN
We provide you with your own username/password to log in to the back end of our web site, where you can check your orders in real time.
REAL TIME STATS
With real-time sales stats for your events, you always know the status of your ticket inventory. Plus, you are notified by email with every purchase as it occurs!
Process credit card transactions online securely through STRIPE. We are fully PCI compliant. Credit card data is not stored on our site at anytime!
CUSTOMERS CAN PRINT THEIR OWN TICKETS
When a customer completes their purchase successfully, they are automatically sent and email with their receipt and ticket as a PDF which they can print out and bring to the performance for admittance. If they have adobe reader on their cell phone, they can also open the file on their phone to present at the venue.
REACHING THE RIGHT DANCE AUDIENCE
We sell tickets exclusively to area dance performances, hitting the individuals and markets you want to reach. Our eNewsletters reach over 18,000+ subscribers each month. We also promote your performance and ticket sales on our FaceBook and Twitter Pages as well as a host of other social media. Unlike other services, your event stands out and is not lost amongst a myriad of other events being sold!
ALL PROFITS GO BACK TO THE DANCE COMMUNITY
Unlike any other online ticketing service, any profit (generated from the service charge after merchant fees are paid) is returned to the Philadelphia dance community through micro grants, crowd source funding initiatives, dance student scholarships and direct funding of dance projects.
1. You must approve your listing with in 48 hours of notification that it has been posted.
2. You must place a link on your web site, advertising or emails to include tickets sold through Dance Box Office.
We will be happy to provide you with code for your site or help you with this process at no charge.
3. You must have a functional email address that you check on a regular basis to receive your ticket orders online as they come in.
1. Fill out our SELLER APPLICATION in full and send the necessary photographs specified on the application.
2. Wait for a confirmation email that your account has been created along with a unique URL or link that you can add to your web site, blog or marketing emails.
3. Then wait for the orders to come in. Tickets orders with complete information about your customer are batched daily to your specified email address. Simply hold the tickets for orders approved at your will call window at your venue at least 1 hour prior to your event for pick up.
4. Receive your settlement statement and check with in 7 business days following your event.
What else you need to know…
1. At this time we only offer general admission seating. We can not specify assigned seating. You can however offer varying prices by area assignment – example: orchestra or front 5 rows could be charged one rate and balcony or side rows charged a different rate.
2. We have a no refund policy with regards to ticket sales. Once purchased online there are no refunds back to your customers if tickets are not used.You need to adhere to this policy as well to use this system.
3. You are responsible for credit card charge backs or disputes.
4. You must provide a mechanism where customers can pick up their tickets at least 30 minutes prior to the performance at your venue. You will need to keep copies of the email orders sent to you for ticket verification.
5. You can read our complete seller agreement by clicking here.
SIGN UP NOW! Click Here
Still have questions? Give us a call and we will be more than happy to answer any questions.
Dance Box Office 484-469-0288