Questions not answered below, click here for support or use the link in your individual portal.
SETTING UP MY EVENT
Once you submit your seller form, we will set up your event on Dance Box Office as well as in your Vendor Portal. There is no need for you to do anything else but simply approve the listing or send us any corrections. You will receive am email when your event has been activated so you may review everything.
UPDATING OR EDITING MY OWN EVENT
Once you have your Vendor Username/Password, you can log in to your own portal and see all of your events listed. You are free to edit and update your own events but we do NOT recommend this unless you are familiar with Woocommerce & Fooevents for WordPress or you could possible corrupt your live listing. We are happy to make any changes you like for you absolutely free. If you do edit your event, you may want to limit it to solely the description field. Again, we are more than happy to make any changes necessary for you.
Log in to your vendor portal with your username/password. In the left hand menu click on COUPONS. You will see a list of all coupons for all shows. Please be respectful of your fellow dance companies and do not share any of this information. If for any reason this gets abused, this feature may be removed.
TO CREATE YOUR OWN COUPON
1. Click on ADD COUPON
2. Either enter your own coupon code (name/numbers) or use our random generator to create one for you
3. Add a description for your own reference (optional)
4. Enter coupon amount – example 2.00 for $2 off
5. Enter coupon expiry date and time
6. Leave other check boxes on GENERAL tab blank
7. Click on USAGE RESTRICTIONS tab in left column
8. On usage restrictions tab – you can specify any number of parameters but you MUST at least specify your products so the coupon applies only to your show/s. If your show offers general admission, students and senior pricing – you may want to only apply the coupon to general admission vs an already discounted price. Select only the general admission for your show in the product field.
9. Go to usage limit tab in left column menu – on usage limit page you can determine number of times coupon can be used as well as number of times per unique user.
10. When done with all parameter be sure to hit PUBLISH button in far right column to make active.
If you prefer that we do this for you, we are more than happy to set up any discount codes you require as a free service.
HOW ARE TICKETS DELIVERED TO AN ATTENDEE
All tickets are digital and sent by email to the attendee with in minutes of their successfully completed purchase. Tickets appear both in the body of the email sent as well as an Adobe PDF attachment to the email for printing. Patrons can either present their ticket to you at the door on their mobile device or give you a printed copy. All tickets will have on them the name of the show, date, time and number attending as well as ticket type (general admission, senior, student, child, etc). In addition tickets have both a bar code for scanning as well as a ticket number that may be used for check in. The bar code can be read from a tablet, mobile phone or print out, however, phone cameras appear to work best with printed bar codes.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD CSV OF ALL ATTENDEES FOR A GIVEN SHOW
1. Log in to your Vendor Portal with Username / Password
2. In Left hand menu click on PRODUCTS – ALL PRODUCTS
3. Under your list of shows, find the desired one and under the name of the show click on edit (appears when mouse over only)
4. Scroll down to second section where it says PRODUCT DATA and there are several Tabs – click on EVENT EXPORT
5. On the event export tab – Uncheck “include unpaid tickets” and Check “Include Billing Details”
6. Click Button for Download CSV of Attendees and you will have a list of all paid tickets for your show.
FOR TICKET SALES AT DOOR
Offer a self service kiosk by simply having a tablet at the door with internet access and pre-loaded to your Dance Box Office page. Guests can then enter their information, make payment and have a ticket immediately issued. You can also have one of your staff assist with this.
USING OUR POS SYSTEM AT THE DOOR
If you need your own POS system at the door, no problem! You can do cash sales or your own credit card terminal and still keep track of your sales and customers through Dance Box Office.
1. Log in to your vendor admin account and keep open
2. Open a new tab on your browser window and go to https://www.danceboxoffice.com/point-of-sale/default-outlet/default-register/#/login
3. Select your username from the icons shown and enter your password
4. You now have access to our POS system.
5. Documentation may be found here https://bit.ly/31yhk4E or just give us a call and we can walk you through it!
USING EXPRESS CHECK IN AT THE DOOR
Express Check In Makes checking in attendees at your event a fast and effortless process. Use an internet connected desktop, laptop or tablet and log in to your vendor account. Click on Express Check In from left hand menu. Use the search box to search by purchaser or attendee name OR ticket ID. Click on CONFIRM to check them in. Made a mistake, just click on RESET.
STILL IN PROGRESS BUT MAY BE USED – DOWNLOAD OUR APP FOR CHECKINS & BARCODE SCANNING
Download app for IOS – https://itunes.apple.com/app/event-check-ins/id1129740503
Download app for ANDROID – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fooevents.EventCheckins
1. Login with your vendor username/password
2. ISSUE – at this stage we can not sector out each vendors shows for just your ID – so you will see a list of all shows – please ONLY use your show and be respectful of other vendors shows and lists but not opening what is not yours.
3. Select your show – you will see a list of attendees that you can then manually check in or scan with bar code scanner on phone. Note bar code scanning works best with printed out tickets and may not always work with bar codes on attendees cell phones.
HOW TO GET PAID
1. Your receive 100% of your ticket sales with no fees or percentages taken by Dance Box Office. Your attendees are charged a $1.30 per ticket handling fee and a 3.3% processing fee based on their total order.
2. You can be paid immediately to your PayPal account as orders come in by entering your PayPal email address in to our system. Once logged in to your vendor portal, go to STORE SETTINGS and check the box that says ” Instant Payout ” and enter your PayPal Email in the designated field.
3. No PayPal account or prefer not to receive funds this way, simply leave the field blank and we will issue you a check for your sales in 3-5 business days after your performance by postal mail.